The Art of Living Yoga 75-hour CET with Blair Hughes, Nov 25 - Dec 1 (Bali)
The Art of Living Yoga, 75-hour Yoga Alliance Recognised Continuing Education Course (CET) led by Blair Hughes
Bali, November 25 - Dec 1, 2017
7 days, 6 night
Yoga teaching can be an incredibly enriching and rewarding experience, dedicating your time to living and sharing yogic philosophy that touches your students on a physical, mental, and spiritual level.
This retreat is designed for yoga teachers and yoga practitioners who are seeking to reignite their own personal practice and gain deeper understanding on how to balance the practice of yoga in daily modern life.
Expect a mixture of asana, pranayama, meditation, self enquiry, workshops, and discussion, all designed to nourish and care for those who give so much to others as part of their job every day. Make connections, and share experiences with like minded individuals and work to manifest your path to living and practicing yoga more fully.
In this intensive retreat, you will explore:
• Living as a yoga teacher
• The expectations from others and from yourself as a yoga teacher
• Sustainable career paths
• Maintaining inspiration in your own practice and teaching
• Class preparation secrets
• Techniques for managing energy levels
• Teachers to follow
• Nutrition principles for optimum health
• A teachers yoga practice
• How to transform myself, how to transform my students
• Guiding students on a journey of discovery
• Self enquiry as a yoga teacher
• Lineage and belief systems
As a Yoga Alliance recognised continuing education course, this immersion is suitable for both yoga teachers and students.
Included in the retreat pricing:
• 75 hours training and retreat
• 6 nights/7 days accommodation at the Bali Mountain Eco Retreat
• 3 beautifully prepared vegetarian meals each day
• Full hire of yoga mats and props for Yin
• Filtered drinking water
• Transfers to and from the airport
• 1 hour Balinese massage
• Guided trek to the local temple in the mountain forest
ABOUT BLAIR HUGHES
Over the last eight years, Blair completed over 700 hours of yoga teaching training with Power Living, Simon Borg-Olivier, Baron Baptiste and Cameron Shayne, along with advanced workshops with influential teachers such as Richard Freeman, David Swanson, Les Leventhal, Kathryn Budig, Phillip Askey and many others.
During this time, Blair also completed Exercise and Holistic Lifestyle coaching with the Chek Institute, San Diego and Performance & Results coaching with the Academy of Wealth and Achievement, Los Angeles.
His greatest passion is to share his journey and move people towards discovering their purpose and unveiling their gifts and talents. His classes are challenging but playful, with an intention to leave you feeling grounded and empowered.
This training is open to all levels of practitioners. 200-hour teachers can clock these hours as Continuing Education credits recognised by Yoga Alliance.
Bali Mountain Retreat, Mount Batukaru, Bali
Superior Room $2490
Standard Room $2200
*Use promo code BALIRETREAT when you pay in full by Oct 1 and save $100!
Exclusive for 16 participants only