50- Hour CET Mastering Vinyasa with Dom Nguyen, Jun 10-25 (Singapore)
50- Hour CET Mastering Vinyasa with Dom Nguyen
Yoga Alliance Recognised Continuing Education Course (CET)
June 10-25, 2017
Expand and master your knowledge of Vinyasa. This 50-Hour Yoga Alliance recognised course will explore the complexity of the anatomy to gain a deeper understanding of how the physical and subtle body are effected in Vinyasa yoga.
The perfect complimentary course to hone your skills as a Vinyasa yoga teacher or for any students wanting to delve into the workings of anatomy during a Vinyasa class.
In this 50-hour teachers' intensive, you will:
- Explore the complexity of the anatomy in depth, with particular emphasis on sequencing.
- Investigate the workings of the anatomy during each pose and transition in a Vinyasa sequence
- Delve into the unique nature of the Vinyasa style in comparison to other styles of yoga
- Learn how the physical and subtle body are affected during a Vinyasa practice
- Learn the delicate set-up of poses for Vinyasa, with particular emphasis on joints & muscles
- Explore bringing balance to students though the general flow & placement of poses, specific to the style of Vinyasa
- Learn how to pinpoint and engage particular muscles
- Address how adjust poses in order to assist the students in engaging and aligning muscles correctly
- Expand your knowledge of common Vinyasa injuries and appropriate modifications you can suggest to students
ABOUT DOM NGUYEN
A true yoga nerd, Dom is known for his genuine passion for yoga. After leaving an 8 year stint in IT, Dom has been teaching yoga full time the past few years. He believes that yoga has allowed him to find his dharma, and his true self.
Starting his yoga education at Hom Yoga, Dom completed his 200-hour teacher training under the guidance of Leah Kim, Nike’s Yoga Global Ambassador. His passion to deepen his knowledge and understanding of yoga led him to further his education, as he went on to complete his advanced yoga teacher training with Duncan Peak, Yin training with Sarah Powers and Budokon training with Cameron Shayne. At present, he is a senior teacher at Hom Yoga.
With over 3000 hours of teaching under his belt, Dom guides a practice which leaves you physically aligned, emotionally empowered and mentally inspired. Expect a fun, fluid, dynamic class which will engage and challenge you from start to savasana.
This training is open to all level of practitioners.
200-hour teachers can clock these hours as Continuing Education credits with Yoga Alliance, or count them towards a RYS-500 qualification. All additional 300 hours of training must be completed with Hom Yoga to be accredited RYS-500.
Students who have completed our 200-hour Teacher Training are eligible to receive 20% discount off all CETs. Contact us to sign up.
Saturday & Sunday, 10 & 11 June
Saturday & Sunday, 17 & 18 June
Saturday & Sunday, 24 &25 June